Sunday, September 20, 2009

Great event by Doyle's

Went to the 23rd annual Trade show and Education Weekend and I must say they do a great job. Met up with the local ALOA folks who asked why I did not join yet. OK my bad. I am turning in the apps on Monday and will also be a part of the licensing committee that is working on getting MN to require a license to be a locksmith.

MN was in the for front of requiring a license for locksmiths about 5 years ago, but they just couldn't get it going. I wonder what would of happened if we would of got it passed? I bet we would not have as many scammers had it passed and I bet we would all be getting professional wages like the plumers and electricians are.

It is important that Pop-A-Lock MN become a part of this great community and give back to some of the great people in this industry.

No comments: